Safety Training Courses
Accredited as a Safety Training Organization (STO) by the OSHC, People360 has a full range of courses that covers all levels of an organization, from operational to executive levels. It also conducts the several mandatory trainings needed by a safety professional in the performance of his duties and responsibilities in a Philippine environment.
- Basic Occupational Safety & Health (BOSH): Mandatory training by DOLE-BWC under Rule 1033 of Philippine Occupational Safety and Health Standards (as amended) and DO 16 series of 2001, which indicates that the “minimum qualifications, duties and number of required safety and health officers shall be as follows: 1) All safety officers must complete the Bureau-prescribed training course prior to their appointment as in their respective places of employment; 2) All full-time safety officers must meet the requirement of duly-accredited Safety Practitioners or Safety Consultants by the Bureau; and 3) Not less than the required number of supervisors or technical personnel shall take the required trainings and shall be appointed as a safety officer on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on the number of workers employed and the hazardous or non-hazardous nature of the workplace.” (40 hours)
- Safety Orientation: Department Order No. 13 requires that all workers should undergo safety awareness seminar. Safety Orientation is necessary to acquaint workers on the basic principles of safety and basic safety rules being implemented at the construction site. (4 hours)
- Safety Awareness for Engineers, Supervisors & Site Safety Officers: This training program aims to provide participants with the basic knowledge on safety while supervising construction works. This will include activities that are necessary in the implementation of safety at the construction site. (2 days)
- Scaffolding Safety: Designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills on the different types of scaffolds, its application and principles safe erection of scaffolds. This will include classroom and actual application. (2 days)
- Lifting and Rigging Safety: Designed to upgrade the knowledge and skill level of riggers on the principles of safe rigging. This will include classroom and actual application. (2 days)
- Gondola Safety Training: Designed for Gondola operators, this is a pre-requisite prior to allowing or authorizing them to work on or operate the gondola. Training includes lecture and actual use of gondola, specifically the (a) operation of controls, daily check and inspection of safety devices, and (b) safe use of body harness. (1 day)