- Third Party Heavy Equipment Testing & Certification
- Safety Consultancy
- Work Environment Measurement
- Safety Training
- Skill Training & Competency Assessment (TESDA)
- Safety Products & Solutions
In compliance with government regulatory requirements, People360 is accredited by the Bureau of Working Conditions (BWC) of the Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE) as a “Testing Organization for Construction Heavy Equipment”. The Accreditation Certificate ( No. 1410-18011618-0012, valid until January 16, 2021) allows People360 to conduct safety inspection / testing and certification of heavy equipment in construction sites pursuant to Section 10 of Department Order No. 13, Guidelines Governing Occupational Safety and Health in the Construction Industry.
People360 is recognized as a OSH Consultancy Organization through the accreditation by DOLE’s Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC). The Accreditation Certificate No. 1030-040717-OSHC-003 was granted to People360 on April 7, 2017 and valid to April 7, 2020, allowing it to conduct consultancy services in the field of Occupational Safety and Health in the country.
The engineering personnel of People360 who are responsible for conducting trainings and consultancy are “Accredited Occupational Safety & Health Consultants”. These were conferred by the Occupational Safety & Health Center (OSHC) of DOLE, the national authority for research and training on matters pertaining to safety and health at work.
People360 conducts Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), performed by its engineers and technicians who are provided with training and certification at the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) on skills related to Liquid Penetrant Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing.
Board of Advisors
The expertise available from People360 and its network incorporates the decades of experiences of various professionals from the industries and academe. These professionals lend their knowledge and experience to our clients in providing real-world implementations on best practices in different facets of occupational safety and health.
- Engr. Cesar M. Dumayag, Senior Safety Consultant. Engr. Dumayag is an Accredited Safety Consultant with over 25 years experience in Occupational Safety. His stint in the government, NGO and the private sector provided him with a wealth of experience and knowledge in government policies, programs as well as perspective on actual implementation of Safety Management Systems in the plant setting. Programs authored and implemented included the Gawad Kaligtasan at Kalusugan (GKK) Award, a government award for excellent companies and individuals in the field of safety and health. In the construction safety, he was part of the Multi-sectoral group that drafted and later recommended approval of DO 13, the Guidelines for Occupational Safety and Health in the Construction Safety. As a result of this landmark regulation, he conceptualized the 5-day Course on Construction Safety which the industry is now implementing. Recently, he was involved in providing Consultancy services to various consulting groups, NGOs and Training Organizations focusing on implementing training programs, conducting Safety Audits and implementing Safety Management System. He was responsible for setting up a Testing Division for Heavy Equipment and Boilers and Pressure Vessel. Engr. Dumayag is a Certified Civil Engineer (9th Place 1984 Board Exam) from Mapua Institute of Technology.
- Engr. Roberto C. Reynaldo, Lifting Equipment Specialist. Engr. Reynaldo has close to two decades experience in the field of safety engineering including Safety Inspection of Cranes, Forklifts, Elevators, Boiler and Pressure Vessels and other hazardous equipment. A Certified Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA, Passed Entry Exam. Class I) Engineer and an Accredited Safety Consultant, he is continuously rendering international safety testing services on the latest technologies on various types of cavern platforms, aerial platforms, overhead cranes, mobile cranes, tower cranes, lifting implements, monorail beams, elevators and other lifting equipment. With his expertise and experience, Engr. Reynaldo has shared these through lectures on various safety subjects including Crane Inspection, Forklift Inspection and operation, Safety Programming and Environmental Programming as per ISO 14000 standard. Engr. Reynaldo is a Licensed Mechanical Engineer, obtained his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1986 from the University of Santo Tomas.
- Ms. Rosanna M. Tubelonia counts on more than three decades of experience in the design and delivery of various OSH trainings, for both local and foreign participants. International training providers she has worked with includes the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for the Third Country Training Program on OSH for SMEs, and the International Labor Organization (ILO) on specific projects like Substance Abuse Prevention Program at the Workplace as well HIV and AIDS at the Workplace. She also provided technical inputs on training and information project for the OSH approach in preventing child labor. While OSH trainings is her main interest, writing is a close second, having written many articles for the PHIl-OSH, the official newsletter of the Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC) as well as its Managing Editor; and written reports for the technical meetings she had acted. She had been the Head Documentor of National OSH Congresses , OSH Summits and OSH conferences. She is an accredited Safety Practitioner. (Accreditation No. 1033-111114-N-0189) with the DOLE-National Capital Region. Prior to the aforementioned consultancies, she was the former Head of the Training & Public Information Division (TPID) of the OSHC of the Department of Labor & Employment.